Wednesday 26 January 2011

Character Expressions part 1, Disney brief.

After speaking to my tutor about my character and deciding on keeping to my character michael and just playing about with the features and how he could look because of the brief i decided the main objectives were to have expression also how much the principles of animation really do come into this a lot as the main objective when working on anything disney.

all about keeping the viewer intersted but still at the same time keeping it simple.


these are just a few quick expressions for michael ive been working on which will progress further on photoshop and make quick mock ups of what he could look like for my story board and finally my animatic.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work mate, only crit I can think is why not change the shape of the eyes to match the expressions, instead of only using the eyelids/eyebrows? I think you could get a lot more emotion into the faces doing it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers rich, yeh just gona keep doing quiet a few emotions sheets, as a small thing changing can give big impact looking over disney work,will experiment with that, and look forward to seeing your character in stop mo.

    ReplyDelete