Wednesday 8 June 2011

Just a quick note on whats going on currently.

Totally finished my second year of uni a happy man and looking forward to a successful year getting contacts, creating gold to get my name out there and not resting until then this is my plan-

It's been a while thought a update was due, currently still working on design and research on movement,squash and stretch for my basketball piece i am working towards.Simple stages as of yet finding clips to reference ideas for story's and creative moves which wont look lame in stop-mo keeping it simple without being boring.        
At the moment working on sketches getting an idea of what i am going to need, use and learnt to be able to get a back bone to the project. So thats it so far mite post sketches up in the next couple of days then going back to Birmingham to prepare for my holiday with the misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment