Sunday 12 December 2010

Pig animation-upate to flash.

Ive just been sorting things out on flash and realising I feel stupid not knowing how to use motion tween now I can I want to re create my animation but at this point im going to make my animation simple but the same and change all movement to motion tween because I was going to try and use the bone tool then the distortion was annoying every time you move an object you must restrict it.

Using simple images every scene i find second hand on the internet to impose what the character would look like in different positions like lying down in bed i used an image i found then re-drew on flash my pig character sleeping simple thing but made my drawing better and will come a lot easier when comming to animating.


No comments:

Post a Comment