Sunday 23 January 2011

Business for Animation- live brief.

Business for Animation- live brief.

firstly ive chosen to take the disney brief i much preferred it to any of the others for opitunity and because its more of what i want to do and so i first dived straight in without any research so im going to go back over the research and do many designs for my character before i reach my choosen idea.
this is one of my better designs as of late to show which ive done i short idea for already let me know what you this as i said its not my final ive got much way to go before starting my animation clip for my character.

Quick sketch to get the shading and shape with the line of action throughout the body.
adding colour then all the colours in the last picture to the right.

my favourite is the middle image looking the most realistic to be a still shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment