List to remember when preparing animating station.
Own reference for next time.
- charge camera to fullest.
- Clear workspace.
- Bring out the set.
- Camera and character.
- Block out any light that might hinder a shot.
- Tie everything down (clamps,loose wires,tripod).
- Give enough space within set and camera to animate.
- Check lights and shadows match up.
- Make sure to take the shot from the same place incase floor is unbalanced and wobbles the tripod.
- Keep animating station clear to cause less chance of loosing tie downs throughout animating.
- Don't keep the lights on for too long at a time (taking a break let the lights do the same).
- Happy animating with less problems.