Thursday 27 June 2013

Gareth Hirst Stop-Frame Character Animation Showreel 2013


My Speciality Stop-Frame Character Animation Showreel 2013 ©

             


Here is my 2013 Stop-frame showreel, all animation and models done my myself. The showreel has music from Carl Davis and B.B King which is also illustrated in the showreel. The animations that are used are my student film 'Street Act' improved ball sequence tests to show principles and my 11second club lip sync animation to show my ability to use expression and lip-sync but also the correct use of the x-sheet.

                    Gareth Hirst Stop-Frame Character Animation Showreel 2013 from Gareth Hirst on Vimeo.

After many tests and entries to various competitions i've decided a new showreel which shows my skills which i've dedicated all my time to and to become at industry standard. Over the next coming weeks there will be more blog updates and through ongoing pursuits www.GarethHirst.com will be fully up to date and have a new profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment